Tuesday, June 17, 2008

E is for...

Excited!!
Today is mine and Jason's 2nd Anniversary. I couldn't have asked for a more romantic husband. He is so sneaky and creative when it comes to surprises for me. :) Let me just start from last night...He told me that he forgot to get me a card and he needed to go to Wal-Mart. I told him not to worry about it...all I needed was a "Happy Anniversary" from his mouth and that would be great. Well this morning he left to go to work, or so I thought, and then ran back to the door, rang the doorbell about a hundred times until I came to the door, and gave me a card. He is such a sneaky little devil. He already had a card in his truck. :) I sat down and read the sweetest card from him. Inside the card was a handwritten note with instructions for me. #1 - Pack an overnight bag for both of us. He also told me he knew what I was thinking (...but we have to work tomorrow) and he took care of that. #2 - Be ready by 5:15 - dressed for a nice dinner and a romantic evening and #3 - Leave all worries behind, have on my lovely smile, and be ready to enjoy the night with my husband of 2 years. He also added a P.S. - No questions and no snooping around. Boy does he know me. :) I am truly blessed with such a wonderful husband! I will have to post later where he took me. :)

5 comments:

Audie said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all are so cute! Leigha, I miss you and hope to be able to see you when I'm in town. I'll be there Sunday night. Have fun on your little romantic get-away.

Sarah Sharp said...

Happy anniversary! I would be floored if Brad ever did something like that!

Jason and Leigha said...

Thank you both! He is such a wonderful husband. God knew exactly what I needed in a husband.

Nicole said...

Wow, go Jason! What a sweetheart he is! Hope you had a great evening...we did Texas de Brazil for our 5th anniversary and figured we could save up and go again on our 10 year! Ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Leigha,
I am so thankful you have such a wonderful husband. It is so good to see my friends happy! So good to see your blog and hear how you life is going!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker