Monday, April 26, 2010

26 weeks and nursery almost complete! :)

Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: Have gained 11 lbs. so far - go back to the Dr. next week.
Maternity Clothes: yes, they are a must!
Sleep: not too good this week so far - some back pain has kept me up
Best Moment of the Week: seeing my sweet husband paint a canvas to put in Garrett's room and signing it "Love Dad"! Precious!
Movement: Yes - He moves constantly now. If you watch my stomach closely, you can even see him move
Food Cravings: a strawberry sundae with nuts and sweet tea this week :)
Food Aversions: I am at the point where anything gives me acid reflux - even water
Gender: boy - Garrett Adren
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button: is still there, but getting smaller and smaller everyday.
What I Miss: sleeping through the night without having to get up and being able to take in a DEEP breath - I really feel like my stomach has gotten a lot bigger this week. I am running out of room! :)
What I'm looking forward to: Summer Vacation! :) 22 more days!
Milestones: finishing the wall art and ordering vinyl letters to go above Garrett's crib

This is the canvas that Jason scetched and painted. We looked and looked for something that would go with our black and white toile themed nursery to put on the wall and couldn't find what we were looking for. So...Jason found an image online, printed it off, and painted it on a canvas. I think it turned out great! I can't wait to put it up.

6 comments:

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

That is AWESOME...I love it. The perfect thing to put up in his sweet room. I had no idea that Jason was so talented in that way!!

Erin said...

Wow, I can't believe Jason painted that! Looks good!

Lauran said...

That is just the sweetest thing. Good job Daddy! Lookin' good Mama!Yay for summer vacay... you'll have several weeks to rest & nest! :)

Heather Colston said...

Hey Jason and Leigha! I love seeing the baby countdown! I bet you all are getting excited. Looks like baby Garrett is growing!! Leigha you look amazing! I miss seeing you guys all the time:( lets get together soon!!

ambersmith said...

Tell Jason I am so proud of him!!! Please post more pics of Garrett's room soon!Can't wait until your school shower!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I need another picture. One a week would be good! :-)
Moma

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker