Wednesday, June 2, 2010

31 weeks - only 9 more to go

31 weeks

Alleigh and Aunt Leigha (please ignore the no make-up look)

Wow - it has really been a while since I posted. Our camera broke so we are in the process of finding a new one. Any suggestions? I cannot believe that our sweet Garrett will be here in 9 weeks (or maybe sooner). :) Tomorrow I will be out of school for a week and have really enjoyed having time at home. We visited my parents, brother, sister-in-law, and Alleigh this past weekend and enjoyed getting to visit with them. I have been cleaning and organizing since we got home. I guess you can say that I have begun nesting. Maybe it will last the next 9 weeks so I can keep this house clean. :)
Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: Have gained 20 lbs. so far - whooo (pretty soon I will not be putting this number on here)
Maternity Clothes: yes, they are a must! Just bought some shorts this week
Sleep: much better this week - had some severe rib pain that has been keeping me up but feels tons better now
Best Moment of the Week: will be tomorrow when I get to hear Garrett's heartbeat again
Movement: Yes - He moves a lot but is starting to slow down -I think he is running out of room
Food Cravings: none at the moment unless you can count Tums - I eat them like candy
Food Aversions: I am at the point where anything gives me acid reflux - even water
Gender: boy - Garrett Adren
Labor Signs: starting to feel a little pressure
Belly Button: starting to poke out
What I Miss: being about to walk as fast as I used to and bend over to touch my toes :) I think a pedicure is calling my name!
What I'm looking forward to: a pedicure that I am scheduling for next week
Milestones: starting childbirth classes tomorrow night - they ought to be interesting - I am a little nervous!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You are too stinkin' cute!!! I can't believe you are 31 weeks already!! I can't believe you have only gained 20 lbs too. IMPRESSIVE! I gained 40 and 45 with both my girls :O) You know what they say about all that heart burn...Garrett will be born with hair (it was true with my kiddos :O) I would LOVE to come and take pictures of your sweet baby :O) I'll just swing by :O)
P.S. I LOVE that painting Jason did. I may need to place an order :O)

Ashley Pollan said...

You look great! He will be here before you know it :) Get you some protonix from the dr!! I would take one every morning & was never uncomfortable again. Best stuff EVER!!

Aunt Peggy said...

Leigha, Erica told me about the videos you posted after the holidays. I just went and watched them both and I won't lie, I sobbed watching them. I mean like "stop and go blow your nose" kind of crying. It seems like only yesterday you guys were dorky little 12 year olds - and now you're all grown up with a sweet, sweet family all your own. It doesn't make any sense for me to feel "pride," yet still for some reason that's what I feel when I peek at your life. I'm so happy for you. xxxxx

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker