Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Congratulations for 4 months!!

I just wanted to send out a little congrats to my sweet baby brother, Jeb, and his new wife, Meagan!! They got married December 22nd and have made it a whole four months! :) I know that the first of marriage is the hardest, but I continue to pray that God will strengthen their relationship with each other and with Him!! A friend once told me that a marriage relationship is like a triangle...the more your relationship with God grows, the closer you will become with each other as husband and wife. If you are reading this, I just ask you to say a quick little prayer for these newlyweds. :) I don't have a wedding picture of them handy, but this picture is from Jeb's graduation. Which was also a very happy day! I love you Jeb and Meagan!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker