Sunday, April 27, 2008
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 4:34 PM
Participation was the title of this morning's message at church. The message this morning was one in a series called iWorship. I think about all the things that I participate in...sporting events, dinner dates with Jason or friends, meetings at work, events at church, etc. All of these things are important, but WORSHIP is the most important thing that I can participate in everyday of my life. Not just on Sundays. God has really opened my eyes through these series of messages. He has reminded me that worshiping is much more than singing on Sunday mornings. Romans 12:1 says "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice-the kind He will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask?" How can our bodies be a living sacrifice, if we are not worshiping Him daily? As I am typing this, I am also listening to a song on my satelite radio by Warren Barfield called 'Soak It Up.' I think the title of the song is what God wants us to do with His word and His blessings on a daily basis...soak it up. I just challenge you, as well as myself, to "soak up" God's word everyday this week and exalt and worship Him. Is it really too much to ask after all the blessings God has given us?? :)
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 1:16 PM
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 9:29 PM
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 8:27 PM
Monday, April 21, 2008
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 9:00 PM
Monday, April 14, 2008
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 7:50 PM
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 6:00 AM
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
3. How did you meet? Through our sweet friend Bo! :)
10. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject...Reading...me....Math....Jason
11. Who is more athletic? Definitely Jason! I don't think I have an athletic bone in my body!
13. Who does the laundry? We share the job. :)
15. Who pays the bills? Jason does. I don't even check the mail because I don't like to see the bills. It stresses me out!
20. Who pays when you go out? Jason unless he forgets his wallet.
24. Who kissed who first? Jason tried several times before I finally gave in!
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 7:56 PM