Monday, March 23, 2009
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 2:03 PM
Thursday, March 12, 2009
- Have each person write their name on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker.
- Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the bag (not more than 2), shake to combine them.
- Put out a variety of ingredients such as: cheeses, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc. Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake.
- Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
- Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot. For more, make another pot of boiling water.
- Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily.
I haven't tried this yet, but my mother's friend said it works great. I have "borrowed" some pictures to post on here so you could see the finished product. If you try it, you must let me know how it turns out. I plan to try it soon and hopefully Jason won't think I have lost my mind cooking breakfast in a ziplock bag. :)
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 1:08 PM
Friday, March 6, 2009
Jeb and Meagan, my brother and sister-in-law, found out a couple of weeks ago that they are expecting a baby girl. Her name is Alleigh Lynn. We know that she will be beautiful and probably a little spoiled. :) We can't wait to meet her in July!
This is a recent picture of my sweet baby brother and his beautiful wife.
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 11:26 AM
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Posted by Jason and Leigha at 10:17 AM