Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tag, I'm It...

Okay, this is my first tag...here goes nothing...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm...10 years ago...I was was finishing up my sophomore year in high school. Man that seems like so long ago. I can't believe that I will soon be having my 10 Year Class Reunion. Scary how fast time flies.

The music that was popular in 1998?
I really don't remember what songs were popular, but I do remember listening to a lot of "rap" music at the time. I know...you can't believe I listened to that, but at that age you did whatever your friends were doing. :) To my defense...rap music 10 years ago wasn't like it is today. :)

Five things on my to-do list today:
Well the day is almost over so I will put my to-do list for tomorrow -
1. Go to work
2. Greet voters at the door of our school (our school is being used as a voting pole)
3. Pack school things to move up two flights of stairs to our new title room :(
4. Go to the police station to get my fingerprints done for a summer job
5. Cook dinner for my wonderful husband :)

Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give money to the church
2. Buy Jason the hunting land he has always wanted
3. Get Mrs. Charlotte a swimming pool without Mr. Gary knowing :)
4. Move my parents, brother, and sister-in-law closer to me
5. Hire a maid to clean my house once a week

Five bad habits:
1. Not reading my Bible everyday
2. Complaining way too much
3. Stomping my feet when I am frustrated
4. Not washing my face every night before bed
5. Not exercising like I should

Places I've lived:
1. Olive Branch, MS
2. Starkville, MS
3. Columbus, MS
4. Crystal Springs, MS

Five jobs I've had:
1. Title I teacher
2. 1st grade teacher
3. 5th grade teacher
4. State Farm (I was the go-getter and phone answerer)
5. 3 yr. old day care worker

I want to know more about (it's a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Kelly Pack
2. Celeste
3. Audie

2 comments:

Jon and Kelly Pack said...

Ok, so here is my response to your TAG:
1) 10 years ago I had been married almost 1 year (5/31/97) and was enjoying being a newlywed.
2) Popular music in 1998 - all I can remember is country stuff like Garth Brooks and John Michael Montgomery.
3) 5 things on my to do list today: go to walmart, get a gift certificate from Casa Mexicana for a friend, clean house, play with my kids, work with Josh on his writing
4) If I was a billionaire I would pay off the church's debt, give lots to the missionary families I know(Choate's, Nelms, McKenzie's), build my parents and Jon's parents their dream house - close to me, go around town and just hand out $ whenever I wanted.
5) 5 bad habits: yelling at kids, not exercising, not reading enough to my kids, not visiting with my grandparents enough, putting others before my husband (sometimes)
6) 5 jobs I've had : waitress, worked at Holidays, Wallpaper store , receptionist, Physical Therapist Asst.
7)places I've lived: Whitehaven, Collierville, Piperton, Bartlett, Mt. Pleasant, Olive Branch, Cockrum

Nicole said...

Leigha, how on earth do you not wash your face every night and still have such pretty skin????

Oh, and I would buy hunting land for Chris, too!!! I forgot to put that in mine! Maybe one day Jason and Chris will get rich and buy some land together. ;-)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker