Monday, June 23, 2008

F is for...

FUN!!
I just have to tell everyone where Jason took me for our Anniversary last Tuesday. First of all, he showed up at the door all dressed up with flowers in his hand at 5:00. We put the flowers in vase, put the suitcase in the car, and headed out the door. I wasn't real sure where we were going, but I had a little bit of an idea. :) We ended up in downtown Memphis at the Peabody. YEAH! I had never stayed there before. Jason reserved a room for us there and had also made reservations for us at Texas de Brazil. We checked in our room and headed down to eat. And boy...did we eat!!! If you have never eaten at Texas de Brazil, I highly recommend it for a special occasion. We were so stuffed and decided we needed to take a little walk downtown. After walking a while, we ended up at Jillian's, which is like a big game room. We totally acted like kids again playing skee ball, virtual bowling, and air hockey. We had such a wonderful time and I couldn't have asked for a better Anniversary. Thanks Jason!!! :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like a GREAT time!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

thank you for letting us stay at your house last weekend! hopefully, we can make another trip up there soon to visit! love you! :)

Sarah Sharp said...

That is so sweet that he planned it all by himself! I told Brad what he did like 'hint hint' and he just looked at me. I'm not expecting any fancy trip like that! Ha! Glad you had a good time!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker