Monday, September 15, 2008

K is for...

Okay so I know that I am so far behind and it has taken me forever and a day to do these alphabet posts. :) Here is the only thing I could think of that started with the letter K for now. I know I'm not being very creative but.....
KIWI!! :)

I visited my friend Melissa, who has gone completely organic, a couple of weekends ago. She made us a scrumptious organic spaghetti dinner Saturday night and Sunday morning I had an organic kiwi for breakfast. Can I just say that it was also delicious! I decided to give this organic thing a try. I didn't know how Jason would take it at first, but to my surprise, he was actually okay with it. I went to the grocery store and bought as many organic items as I could find. Guess what one of those items was... kiwi. Jason tried this yummy fruit for the first time Saturday morning and loved it! I think we have found our first organic winner at our house. :) One down and many more to go.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker