Thursday, November 20, 2008

R is for...

Ready... for Thanksgiving Holidays! I know that everybody out there (especially teachers) feel the same way. We are always ready for a break. :) Although we get a break from work, that is not the only reason I am ready for Thanksgving. It is such a special time of the year when you get to see family and eat lots of yummy food. I am excited about getting to see my family this Thanksgiving. We are traveling to my grandparents' house outside of Nashville. It is going to be one big slumber party. My parents, my brother and his wife, and Jason and me are all staying in my grandparents' cozy house. My parents get the guest bedroom while all of us "kids" get to sleep on air mattresses in the living room. :) I am sure I will have lots of stories to share when I get home. I hope everyone that reads this has a Happy Thanksgiving. May God bless you and give you lots to be thankful for!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker