Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yard of the Month!

Hip-hip-hooray for Jason! Even though I am a month late posting this, I still thought I needed to brag on my wonderful and hardworking husband. He received a very big honor - Yard of the Month for the month of June! :) We were so proud to hear our address announced as the big winner at our Homeowners Association Meeting. Jason really does do a great job with the yard. I am so glad that someone else thought so too. :) We also made some changes in the backyard. We made the arbor bigger and built an outdoor kitchen area around our grill. Now if it would just stay below 100 degrees so we could enjoy it. :)
Look at that green grass! :)

Our summer flowers and the cute flag my Moma gave us!

The pictures above are of the renovated patio area with new arbor and new grill area (by the way...I helped build that arbor!) :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! Great Job Jason!! The backyard looks awesome! We can't wait to live somewhere long enough to do something like that!!

Sally and Wayne said...

Congrats kids! Will you please get Jason to help with our yard next?

Nicole said...

What a great yard! What a great yard guy you have!

When can we come to a cookout??? :-)

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Great job! ya'll have done more stuff in the back yard(around the grill)! it looks great!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker