Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend = Time with my favorite women and Alleigh

My sweet moma, mamaw, sister-in-law, and neice came to see me this weekend while Jason was out hunting doves with his dad, brother, and college buddies. Jason's mom also joined us for lunch and shopping one day. We had such a great time! I learned that Alleigh is already spoiled rotten and has big blue eyes. She definitely has everyone figured out and knows how to get someone to pick her up immediately. :) She got her 1st round of shots this past week and the pediatrician told Meagan that she was the size of a 4 month old! So needless to say, she is a chunky monkey with sweet kissable cheeks. I just couldn't get enough. :)

Look at my big blue eyes!

I loved bathtime in Aunt Leigha's sink. :)

Getting some lovin' from Aunt Leigha before bedtime.

3 comments:

Sally and Wayne said...

Is it just me so does she look JUST LIKE JEB??? OMG!!!

Jason and Leigha said...

Yes she looks just like her daddy!If you compare Alleigh's picture to Jeb's when he was that age, they are identical. :)

Paisley said...

what a sweet little one!! Bathtime DOES look fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker