Friday, October 16, 2009

Thunder on the Lake...

Jason and I actually went down to my parents' house last weekend to help out with the 5th annual Crystal Springs Bike Rally called Thunder on the Lake. This name literally fit for the weekend of the bike rally. It rained or misted the whole weekend. Despite the rain, we had a great time. We got to see our family and hear some great bands. The main band was Crossin' Dixon which is a Mississippi based band that has been featured on CMT. It was a fun time, but I think we played with Alleigh more than we helped. (Sorry Moma and Daddy - We just couldn't get enough of those sweet cheeks and chunky legs.) :) I didn't get alot of pictures of
the rally, but of course I got pictures of that sweet Alleigh. :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker