Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us! :)

Today I have been married to my best friend for 4 wonderful years! I can't believe how many years pass in what seems to be such a short time. This morning I couldn't help but think about how our life has changed over the past year. We will soon welcome a sweet little boy into this world and we both feel so blessed to be given this responsibility. We will spend our anniversary night at our childbirth class instead of a romantic dinner, but we are more than welcome to do it! :) I wanted to share a picture of what I woke up to this morning from my precious husband. He is the best! :) Not only did he pick out beautiful flowers and a sweet card, he remembered that I LOVE chocolate covered raisins. :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker