Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter! My parents came up to stay with us for the weekend. We really enjoyed their company. We haven't seen them since my brother's wedding in December, so it was a real treat for them to be here. Of course while they were here, we had to visit the Harley Davidson store in Collierville for my daddy. He can't come up this way without going there at least once. I think that he had Jason almost talked into getting him a Harley too so they can ride together! :) Sunday after church, we enjoyed a great lunch together and then went over to Jason's Aunt Patti's to see the Easter Bunny. Amanda, Jason's cousin, had her son dressed up in a bunny outfit. It was absolutely precious, but I am sure he will hate it when he grows up and sees the pictures. :) Jason and I truly feel blessed to have such a great family and the opportunity to spend time with them.


Jason and I


My Moma and Daddy



Cade, The Easter Bunny

1 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

I didn't realize Cade was that big! He's too cute. i'm glad ya'll had a good Easter and it's good to see your mom and dad! by the way, my little boy was the cutest one at church! :) thanks!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker