Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Man!!

1. Who is your man? Jason Adam Dawkins
2. How long have you been together? Since May 2003
3. How did you meet? Through our sweet friend Bo! :)
4. How long did you date? 3 years
5. How old is your man? 26
6. Who eats more? Jason
7. Who said "I love you" first? Jason
8. Who is taller? Jason
9. Who sings better? Neither one of us sings great, but I do think that I sing out loud more often.
10. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject...Reading...me....Math....Jason
11. Who is more athletic? Definitely Jason! I don't think I have an athletic bone in my body!
12. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine..Jason is very mellow most of the time.
13. Who does the laundry? We share the job. :)
14. Who takes out the garbage? We share that job too!
15. Who pays the bills? Jason does. I don't even check the mail because I don't like to see the bills. It stresses me out!
16. Who is better with the computer? I would have to say Jason. He is very good at figuring things out with the computer although I am the one that updates the blog, so I am a little proud of myself for figuring it out!
17. Who mows the lawn? Jason. He won't let me because he thinks I won't get the lines in the grass straight. :)
18. Who cooks dinner? Me...I try to cook every weeknight.
19. Who drives when you are together? Jason
20. Who pays when you go out? Jason unless he forgets his wallet.
21. Who is most stubborn? I think that we are both equal with that.
22. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me.
23. Whose parents do you see the most? Jason's...they only live 15 minutes away. My parents live 3 and 1/2 hours away. I did get to see them at Easter though! I love you Moma and Daddy!
24. Who kissed who first? Jason tried several times before I finally gave in!
25. Who asked who out? We were kinda set up.
26. Who proposed? Jason...it is the sweetest story...maybe I will post about that at a later time.
27. Who has more friends? I think we both have wonderful friends. It is hard to say who has the most. 28. Who has more siblings? We both have a younger brother. Eric and Jeb :)
29. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason. He gets to press the snooze button at least once every morning! :)
30. Who is the most romantic? I think we both can be romantic, but Jason is definitely better at coming up with creative, romantic things to do. He is absolutely wonderful! God knew exactly what I needed in a husband! I love you Jason!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker