Monday, April 14, 2008

Weeked Trip to Little Rock

Jason and I took a quick trip this past weekend to Little Rock to see my cousin Robert, my Aunt Laura, and Uncle Bobby. We haven't seen my Aunt Laura and Uncle Bobby since this Christmas at my brother's wedding, and we haven't seen Robert since before our wedding. It has been a while. They are from the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area, but Robert was in a Tennis Tournament in Little Rock, which is a lot closer to us. He is very talented and we expect to see him go Pro one day. He tried to explain to us how you become Pro and the point system you have to go through. We slightly understood, but considering that Jason and I don't know much about tennis, there is probably much more we need to learn. :) Keep working hard Robert! We are very proud of you. You are already famous...you made my blog!! :)



0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker