Thursday, June 5, 2008

B is for...

Busy, Busy, Busy...For those of you that don't know already...I have three jobs this summer. :) Yes...three! Doesn't that sound like fun!? I really don't mind it considering Jason is at work all day and I can only clean my house for so long before I get tired of it. :) On Mondays I am keeping two precious children, Jamie and Josh. They are Jason's cousin's two children. Jamie is a very smart and beautiful little girl that is going into the 3rd grade and Josh is a sweet, ball of energy (all boy) and he is going into Kindergarten. Their mother, Kelly, has a blog where you can find out more about them - http://www.jonandkellypack.blogspot.com/

On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I am working at a summer camp, Trekkers, at a local church - LongView Heights Baptist Church. I have only worked there two days so far because of a yucky stomach virus, but have really enjoyed getting to know the other people and children that are there. I look forward to getting to know them better. Then on Thursdays, I will be working at our church's, First Baptist of Olive Branch, Mother's Day Out program in the baby room. Doesn't that sound exciting?? :) I can't wait to love on some babies and at the end of the day...send them home. :) Some people say this will cure my baby fever and some say that it will make me have more of a baby fever. Hmmm....we'll see. :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker