Monday, October 6, 2008

P is for...

Parents

I am so excited that Jason and I get to go see my parents this weekend and help them with the Crystal Springs Bike Rally. :) This is my daddy's last year as president of the Bike Rally Committee, so it is a must that we go. It is a fun and interesting event with bands and lots of yummy, fried 'fair' like food. Mmmmm....The Rally is held to raise money for the Baptist Children's Village. Check out their website: http://www.chautauquabikerally.com/ My Moma and Daddy have done a great job organizing this event. I will post more pictures from the rally later. You might even see Jason and me on a bike. :)

I have to say that I have the best in-laws anyone could ever hope for. They treat me as if I was their own daughter. This is a picture of us with Jason's parents at the Liberty Bowl. Can you tell it was freezing? What a fun and exciting time it was though.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker