Monday, December 8, 2008

Girls' Weekend


This past weekend, my friends Sally and Melissa came to see me. We had a great time catching up with each other until 1:00 in the morning. That may not seem too late to some people, but for me (who goes to bed by 9:30 every night) it is super late! :) My sweet friends got to my house late Friday night, then we woke up Saturday morning and got ready for a fun filled day. We enjoyed a Premier Jewelry party at my house in the early afternoon, shopped at the mall until dark, and then ate Japanese food until our hearts and stomachs were content. We also enjoyed a great service Sunday morning at my church. Thanks Sal and Mel for spending the weekend with me. I also must say a special 'thank you' to my sweet husband who was such a good sport about sharing the house with three women all weekend. :)



0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker