Wednesday, December 10, 2008

T is for...

Okay...back to the alphabet posting. :)

Traditions...
Every year my church has an annual Women's Traditions Dinner. Ladies in the church sign up to host and decorate tables and sell tickets to other women in the church or in the community. During the time there, we ate a delicious meal that was catered, listened to a terrific and uplifting speaker, and participated in a silent auction that was used to raise money for the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. This was my third year to attend, but my first year to decorate a table. I loved decorating my table with all types of red and lime green decorations that I borrowed from Jason's aunt and mom. I also enjoyed spending time with all the wonderful women that were sitting at my table. I hope to continue this tradition each year! :)
This is a picture of my lime green and red table. :)

All the precious ladies that sat at my table. (my friend - Emily Melichar, my friend and coworker- Susan and her daughter Kathryn, Jason's aunt - Patti Guest, my neighbor -Heather Colston, my friend and coworker - Rebecca Emerson, me, and my mother-in-law - Charlotte Dawkins)


3 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

cute table!! you did a good job! i have been thinking about you this week. i hope you are doing good!

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet friend! I have been thinking about you all day, hopefully we will get to chat! Love you!

Anonymous said...

The table turned out very pretty. Wish I lived closer so I could have shared the moment with you!
Love you, Moma

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker