Friday, December 19, 2008

What a special day!

Today is my birthday and what a special day it has been. My day started off with some sweet messages from some friends and a thoughtful card from my wonderful husband. When I got to work, I received a beautiful purse from my friend Rebecca and a delicious chocolate cake with cream cheese icing from my friend Erin. Yumm-O! :) It was all gone by the time I went home that day. Don't worry...I didn't eat it all myself. Also an added bonus about today is that we got for a two week Christmas break! Yeah!


Jason also had some surprises for me up his sleeve. I knew that we were going out to eat, but I didn't know where. He kept giving me clues to where I thought we were going, but they were misleading clues. :) He is such a trickster. We ended up going to the Melting Pot, which is a fondue restaurant. I love to eat any thing that I can dip so he thought a fondue restaurant would be a great treat and boy was it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The surprises did not end there. When we got home, he had a scrumptious red velvet cake for me and another envelope. Inside it was a gift certificate for massages, dinner, a night's stay, and breakfast at Bonne Terre, a bed and breakfast nearby. I don't want to sound like I am bragging, but I must say that I have the best husband in the whole world. He sure knows how to make a girl feel special! :)

1 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

how sweet of you, Jason! i'm glad you had a good birthday, leigha! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker