Sunday, December 21, 2008

V is for...

Visiting with friends!


My friends, Erin and Rebecca, and I got to go to Tupelo to spend a few hours with our friend Audie. She has been in South Korea teaching for the last 6 months and came back to the States to spend Christmas with her family. It was so great catching up with her and hearing all the good things God is doing in her life and how he is using her to touch the children she is teaching. We sure miss you around here Audie! I will be praying for you! :)


(Rebecca, Erin, Me, and Audie)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we have all the hair colors covered in this picture!! I love and miss y'all and am so thankful that you met me in Tupelo! That meant a lot, and I had a blast catching up. You are in my prayers, too! Hope your week's going well!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker