Monday, May 18, 2009

Yet another Girl's Weekend

I always love it when my friends come to visit. :) Sally and Melissa came to spend the weekend with me. As usual, we stayed up way too late talking and catching up Friday night. I am sure that Jason had to put the pillow over his head to get any sleep due to all the laughter coming from the living room. :) I enjoyed getting to hear stories about each of them and what they have been up to. Of course we shopped til we dropped again and enjoyed some delicious Italian food. I can't wait until the next girl's weekend! :)

1 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

hey leigha! it's been a long time since i've gotten to check blogs! i'm glad ya'll had a good girls weekend! I hope that we will get to make it up there really soon! I miss you! it looks like alleigh may come early! meagan looks good though! your mom did a great job on the diaper cake and your wreath looks so pretty! i'll talk to you soon!! love you!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker