Sunday, June 7, 2009

Everyone takes a vacation "Sooner" or later!

We just enjoyed a relaxing family vacation/ family reunion for my Daddy's side of the family (minus Jeb and Meagan and a few cousins) in the town of Broken Bow, Oklahoma. There was a total of 18 in two cabins. Talk about fun and loud times! Of course we did our favorite thing....eat! Every night a different family was in charge of cooking for all of us. What a treat! There is nothing like homemade food. :) Across the street from our cabin was a winery called 'Girls Gone Wine' where we enjoyed a great wine tasting in a fun atmosphere. Jason and I also found an awesome hiking trail right on the creek, which we explored with my Moma and Daddy and aunt and uncle one day. Another day was full of riding the scenic route of the Ouachita Mountains. And of course our vacation wouldn't have been complete without a night around the campfire with my Uncle Johnny's stories and S'mores. Who could ask for anything better? :)

The cabin we stayed in. The other cabin was across from us.


Jason and me on the hiking trail



my Aunt Wanda on the trail



my Uncle Jay and my Daddy (they look like brothers, but they are actually brother-in-laws) :)




me and my Moma (and of course Tippy) resting




Daddy and Moma on the scenic route - their ride was a little different than ours :)

Aren't the mountains in the background beautiful?

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker