Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 years and counting! :)

Happy Anniversary to Us!
I can't believe it has been three years since we said "I do." Time really does fly when you are having fun. I cannot imagine my life without my sweet husband. Take a look at our new toy we got for our anniversary.

Just kidding - My Daddy would never give up his "baby" - not even to his own daughter. We were just posing for the picture. Check out our faces - pretty funny! This is probably how we would look like if we were really riding it. :)

2 comments:

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

Happy Anniversary to you! It looks like you have been busy. I am glad to see you all of your adventures. Let's get together. I miss you!

Lauran said...

I love this picture. Y'all are silly!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker