Saturday, January 30, 2010

14 weeks and counting...


How Far Along: 14 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: not quite sure - I don't have enough courage to step on the scales at home :) I go to the doctor next Monday.
Maternity Clothes: yes, love them! - I have a pair of jeans, black pants, and brown pants and a few shirts and a few cute things that my sweet friends and sister-in-law have let me borrow.
Sleep: is interrupted every night by the urge to use the bathroom and aching hips :(
Best Moment of the Week: finding out that my insurance covers 100% of my visits and delivery :)
Movement: haven't felt any flutters yet - looking forward to it though
Food Craving: anything fruity and cold - also liking water again (I just can't enough of it these days)
Food Aversions: onion rings - found out Sunday night that I will not be eating them again for the next 6 months
Morning Sickness: gone, YEAH!!!
Gender: don't know yet - hopefully we will find out in 5-6 weeks
Labor Signs: none hopefully for another 26 weeks
Belly Button: is still there
What I Miss: drinking coffee in the mornings
What I'm looking forward to: finding out the gender and decorating the nursery
Milestones: starting to feel better and have a little more energy

8 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Yay for no more morning sickness!!! :) That is great!! I understand about the sleep being interrupted....it seems to only get worse! Let me know if you need anything!

Brook Louviere said...

I hope that you are not like me on the food. The things that I could not eat when I was pregnant, I still can not eat.

Courtney said...

Look at you :O) So glad your morning sickness is gone!!! You are in our prayers!! Hope you love being pregnant as much as I did :O)

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! At least I can keep up this way! Daddy will be tickled when he sees our grandbaby "bump". :-)

Courtney and Brook have beautiful children!

Love,
Moma

Unknown said...

I think its a girl. I craved fruity things when I was preggy with Shelby Claire and salty snacks with Jake.

Michael and Rebecca said...

Hey Leigha, so good to hear these updates! I'm glad you're feeling better. I miss you:)

Erin said...

Love the belly pic! Take lots--I didn't take enough. Can't wait to find out what baby is! Love you lots, girl!

Lauran said...

Aww.. look at your tiny little bump! Love it : ) I'm still saying boy... I craved fruit and cold cereal with Matt. It's fun to keep up with your pregnancy because your due date is so close to Matt's birthday and I can remember being right where you are. I wonder if you'll eat an entire box of strawberry Whoppers on Valentine's Day like I did? : )

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker