Monday, February 8, 2010

The little "apple" of our eyes


Our growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces, which is about the size of an apple. He/she is busy moving amniotic fluid through his/her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in his/her lungs begin to develop. His/her legs are growing longer than his/her arms now, and he/she can move all of his/her joints and limbs.


How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: I have gained 5 lbs. total
Maternity Clothes: yes, love them!
Sleep: not very good right now - I am getting congested! :(
Best Moment of the Week: hearing the baby's heartbeat at our doctor's appointment. It was 150.
Movement: haven't felt any flutters yet - looking forward to it though
Food Craving: anything fruity and cold - got lots of sugar free hard fruity candies at the grocery store yesterday along with some fruity popsicles. :) I had a lime one yesterday and it was probably the best thing I have eaten my whole pregnancy. :)
Food Aversions: onion rings so far
Morning Sickness: gone, YEAH!!!
Gender: don't know yet - we will find out our next appointment - March 8th! :)
Labor Signs: none hopefully for another 25 weeks
Belly Button: is still there
What I Miss: (or what Jason misses) - I will answer for him...his man room that is being converted into a nursery. :) Bye-bye duck and turkey mount!
What I'm looking forward to: our next appointment :)
Milestones: entering the 2nd trimester (in 5 more weeks I will be half way through) :)


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker