Wednesday, April 7, 2010

23 weeks



Pregnancy Update:
How Far Along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: Have gained 11 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: yes, they are a must!
Sleep: better now that we purchased a good mattress! :) It is wonderful, but Jason said it was like buying a car. Those things are not cheap!
Best Moment of the Week: getting the glider we ordered for the nursery and getting to hear Garrett's heartbeat at the Dr. Monday.
Movement: Yes - he is very active, especially when I eat or drink something cold and sweet.
Food Craving: a strawberry sundae with nuts. Had one last night as a matter of fact. :)
Food Aversions: anything fried or anything with lots of tomato sauce gives me acid reflux.
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button: is still there, but getting smaller and smaller everyday...I don't think it will an inny much longer.
What I Miss: sleeping through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom.
What I'm looking forward to: Summer Vacation! :)
Milestones: people that do not know me have actually started asking when my baby is due!

4 comments:

Lauran said...

The Easter pictures are wonderful. You look great! I hadn't seen any pictures since your first belly update.. you have a real bump now! So cute!!

I craved ice cream too.. must be a little boy thing.. wanting all that good calcium so they'll be big and strong! :)

Sally and Wayne said...

Look at your cute little belly! Makes me want to rub on it and talk to sweet Garrett! :) Loving the p.j. pants!

Courtney said...

What a cute little pregnant belly :O)

Becky Lott said...

Don't you just wish Blogger would publish this stuff in a book so you could document it all easily?
Cute belly!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker