Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

"Look at how great a love the Father has given us, that we should be called God's children." (1 John 3:1). Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for us to save us from our sins and because you love us! It is so exciting to me that we get to worship a loving and risen Savior, not just on Easter, but every day!

Jason and I spent the beautiful Easter weekend with my family. I am so thankful for the time we get to see them and spend with them. They are wonderful! Enjoy the pictures. :)

3 comments:

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

look at how cute you are!! I miss you. I have been meaning to call you on the way to work the past week, and it seems Brian and I are trying to work the afternoon out on my way to work. There are just not enough hours in the day!!

Love ya!

Michael and Rebecca said...

Hey!! Missing you so much! Your hair has gotten so long:) You look beautiful! I love the pregnant look on you!:) Glad to hear you're feeling good. I talked to Mrs. Presley the other day and she's so excited for you! I'm still praising God for His blessing in your life! He's so good! I love you and can't wait to hug your neck in another year and some months:) Praying for y'all.

Erin said...

Leigha, You look great! You have a cute baby bump! So excited for you!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker