Tuesday, February 17, 2009

X is for...

TeXas...San Antonio to be eXact! :)

Okay...I know this one is a stretch, but X is such a hard letter. I am getting ready to fly out to San Antonio, Texas tomorrow for a conference. My principal, my assistant principal, my co-worker, and myself are going to be there five days. We can't wait to enjoy the Riverwalk and the authentic Tex-Mex food. Yummm! Oh yeah...and the sessions where we learn lots of good ideas to bring back to school. :) I will have to add pictures later. Just pray that we have a safe flight and great weather while we are there. YEE-HAW!

1 comments:

Audie said...

Okay, so I'M JEALOUS OF YOU TITLE 1FOLKS!! I've been a lot of places in my lifetime, but San Antonio is not one of them. I've always wanted to go! One of these days, I'll write about my trip to that lovely city. Until then, I'll graciously wish y'all a good time and great memories! I'm looking forward to reading all about it and seeing pictures! Wish I were there with y'all! Have fun and behave!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker